Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Road Trip! - Wilson Arch

Jess and I leaving for our roadtrip
My roommate Jess and I went this last weekend to Monticello Utah to see her family. We left on Wednesday and came back on Sunday night. We had a great time. Jess goes every year because her family lives there and her dad comes up to Monticello for deer season and this year she asked me to come with her. I'm glad I did because it was so much fun! 
The first place we visited was Wilson Arch. It's this really cool arch about a half hour away from Jess's family's house and we stopped on the way to her family's home. We took pictures and then decided to climb up to the arch. Then we got to meet this interesting guy who brought his bike up to the arch to take pictures of himself biking across the arch over and over again. It was funny. 
the arch


climbing up the arch

standing on the edge of the arch


Jess and my shadow

me and the biker 

me at the top of wilson arch

standing at the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment