Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Colors!

I was walking across campus today and I saw a tree that was orange. I stopped and smiled to myself because this was the first tree that I have seen change color so far this season. I liked it so much I actually took a picture of it on my phone. Unfortunately, I don't get to see a lot of fall colors here, and it made me realize how much I miss fall. I miss all the beautiful leaves changing in reds, violet, bright orange, yellow! I don't miss raking them though :) So I just thought I'd post some pictures I found online. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful photos! You could print and enlarge and frame them! :) Fall is such a wonderful time of year isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you miss the eastern falls. It is pretty here right now. Our lawn is covered with a blanket of leaves and the best part of "living" in the woods with no neighbors is you can leave them on the ground longer and not worry about them blowing in your neighbors yard! :)

    And raking . . . well for now we higher someone to do the raking. :) It is the best $150 I spend in the fall!

    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea it is! framing them is a good idea. I bet your yard is beautiful right now Aunt Judi. I remember when we lived in NY we had to rake all the leaves up into the woods behind our house and I was always surprised at how many leaves there were :)

    ReplyDelete