Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random School Happenings...

Here's some random pictures from things from school.

School has been really tough lately and I've been working really hard in my classes. My favorite class though is drama. We learn how to take learning and make it fun for students. We also study how activities can help students remember better and longer and help students be more engaged in the learning process. It is so much fun. We recently made sock puppets. This was mine. 

 This is a random car I saw on campus and I thought the sign was awesome. People are really creative at asking other people out.

This is a display I saw in the HFAC on campus. It was inspired by a man who was really poor and was depressed and started collecting all sizes of glass bottles which he put water and food coloring in. It was simple but made him so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment